The following policy applies for purchases made through www.tbd.health. If you purchased your TBD Health kit at another location or another authorized retailer, please speak with a representative from the original place of purchase as we must adhere to their policies and procedures. Kits or other Services purchased through an unauthorized reseller are not eligible for any refund, cancellation, or replacement. In order to be eligible for a refund, cancellation, or replacement from purchases made on www.tbd.health, customers must provide proof of purchase.
For prompt service, please email email@example.com and provide your order number for any request for the following:
- If your order has not shipped, you are eligible for a 100% refund of your www.tbd.health order.
- If it has been 30 days or less since you've placed your order, you are eligible for a full refund less $50 USD per test kit to cover shipping, handling, and processing fees. Please include your Kit ID information when you contact us.
- Orders over 30 days old and orders where results have been released are not eligible for any refund.
- In all cases, TBD Health cannot accept returned/unused kits. If you received your order and do not wish to continue with the test, we ask that you dispose of the kit.
- If you've purchased a bundle or subscription of kits for a discounted rate and are no longer interested in one or more of the kits, we're happy to honor a refund based on the above guidelines. Discounts that are made available through the purchase of multiple kits will not reflect in any refunds that are completed by TBD Health.
- If you've purchased a subscription for a Kit, and would like to cancel your subscription, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are cancelling your subscription before you have received and paid for your second Kit, you will be charged the difference between the subscription price and the one-time Kit fee.
All test kits must be registered and returned to the lab within 5 months of purchase. In addition, unregistered kits expire after 3 months. Any samples that are delivered to the lab after this time will not be processed. We are unable to provide a replacement kit due to expiration.