- 1 Sterile swab & 1 protective tube for vaginal sample.
- 1 Blood card & lancet for finger-pricking.
- 1 Alcohol prep pad & 1 bandage for pre-and post-prick.
- Biohazard bags & prepaid shipping labels for easy mailing.
- Condom for… you know.
What samples are required?
One vaginal swab and 1 blood panel sheet. That's all! With these 2 samples, we’ll conduct all 5 tests.
How it Works:
- Swab. Simply insert the vaginal swab and swirl for 30 seconds.
- Spots. Do a quick prick and drop a few drops of blood onto a lab-verified card.
- Results. Ship your samples with the provided pre-paid label. Clinician-reviewed results will be ready to review in our online portal in just a few days.
Our labs are CAP (College of American Pathologists) and CLIA-certified (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments). This means they have to meet high standards to obtain both state and federal certifications and submit themselves to regular inspections.
Every test is reviewed and approved by tbd's in-house Care Team by a clinician within your state. We make sure that any test ordered is relevant for you.
tbd takes your privacy very seriously. We use military-grade encryption to store your data in our system and we deploy a state-of-the-art firewall that is constantly monitoring and looking for any malicious attempts to gain access to your data and stop the attack before it even happens.